Transformers G1 - Powerglide

Another one off my want list.Man,Powerglide!Is he not the ugliest yet coolest thing ever!I love how Hasbro got away with making these hideous renditions of  Transformers characters.The thing with us ,though,as kids ,we had a greater imagination than most kids do  nowadays.If It remotely looked like our favorite cartoon characters ,It was cool.I remember walking into a local mini mart as a kid with my older sister and seeing Powerglide on the pegs. My sister caught me eyeballing It and bought It for me!I liked the figure but don't remember playing with It much ,probably because I didn't have many TF figs.I had this one,Warpath,Beachcomber ,a couple of Insecticons and Thundercracker.And not all at the same time either.I could never afford the bigger figures.Some things never change I guess,lol.Still,I love having this figure again.




Comments

  1. Ah yeah. I remember owning this one. Love me some G1 Transformers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smaller G1 TF's.They were affordable and a lot easier to transform and play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Much, much easier. I'm pretty sure I bought this one, because I collected all of the planes back in the day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified