1976 Corgi Batmobile

As some of you may already know from reading past posts about my childhood,I was never a big fan of  little toy cars.Hot Wheels,Matchbox,Maisto ,It didn't matter what the brand, I just never dug em'.There was something fake about driving a little car around that didn't have a driver In It.The only car I ever took a liking to as a kid was the Corgi Batmobile. Why?Because It had a driver!A teenie ,tiny batman sculpt that sat In the drivers seat and that,to me,was uber awesome!I played with that thing alot!I made little dirt  roads for It,ramps and took It with me everywhere I went.How couldn't you?It was pocket sized Batman goodness to go!This might not be the coolest item In my collection,but It definitely means alot to me.It was one of the first toys I can remember owning and the nostalgic vibes It gives off  makes It a very important piece In my collection.




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I have a feeling It's going to be one of my favorite pieces In my collection.

      Delete
    2. I'm the same way. I was never big on toy cars as a kid, but I love my KITT and Ecto-1 something fierce.

      Delete
  2. I wasn't a huge die cast car guy as a kid either (I was all about action figures), but gotta admit this one is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So iconic, even in miniature form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When It comes to superheroes and vehicles ,nothing comes close to the batmobile.Nobody ever says "to the quinjet!" or "to the fantasticar!".No,It's always been "to the batmobile!".

      Delete
  4. I remember this one- it was a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had that car... I kept it with my Hot Wheels city set. Fun times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,this must have been a hot seller back in those times.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie