DC Infinite Heroes Crisis - Superman 3 3/4

The figure your looking at  sells for about 15 to 20 dollars .....loose.So you can just imagine what It was selling for new In package.Now, imagine my face when I saw this on eBay listed at $7.69 with free shipping.The first thing I do when I see "too good to be true" listings Is check the seller feedback.Damn,I knew It!The last few  transactions received negative   feedback with claims of the seller not even shipping the item.Another buyer complained about receiving the wrong item without being able to return It or receive a refund.I took the chance ,not even expecting the figure to arrive or the package arriving with a less popular and less expensive figure In It.Even when the seller marked the iem as shipped I had doubts.In fact ,once I received,opened the package  and saw the Superman figure ,I thought for sure there would be blemishes or paint slop all over his face or sculpt.I was wrong. Supes was minty as can be!




I have wanted this figure for eons!In fact I restrained myself from collecting DC Infinite 3 3/4 because If I didn't have the Superman figure ,then why bother with any of the other figures.I'm like that.I have to have a few of the major characters from a line before I start going after the less popular figures.Now I have Superman and Public Enemies Batman.Yes,the Public Enemies Superman would be an upgrade but this Is the one I've wanted all along.And I finally got him!

BTW- The fact that I picked up a playset resembling Krypton was purely coincidental.
















Comments

  1. could just be me but it seems like he has excessively large hands, like strangle a redwood tree large lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just you.I see them too lol.It's a staple of the line,which I'll be looking to pick up more of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Star Sapphire ,Power Girl and Spectre I got in a trade ( I clearly haven't paid any attention to them or I would have remembered the big hands lol). I remember these guys going on heavy mark down at Kmart like 10 years ago. But yeah Ill dig those 3 out for you.

      Delete
  3. Cool ,man,thanks!Yeah,these have been on my radar for a while now.I'll mostly be going after the Green Lantern,Green Arrow,Flash and Wonder Woman but I'll also be going after certain b list characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome on Supes. I never got him but have others in the line. Now we might be able to do a trade someday lol.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Glad the risk paid off. Btw... Superman vs. Hulk would be an awesome battle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fuji.It did, man ,I've waited a while to finally be able to add this figure to my collection.

      Delete
  5. I have three of those figures from this line. Wish my ship would come in. Would love to do some touring of the U.S. and find some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great line with alot of characters to pick from.Some will be harder to obtain than others but most are affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!