Thanks, Brother!!!!

When I first started out this whole action figure blog thing,It was all about having a place to showcase my figures other than my toy room.Camaraderie  would ensue and then the trading began.I can't begin to tell you how much trading has helped me with  my collecting goals.Brothermidnight of Green Plastic Squirt Gun has been ,not only a good trade partner,but also a good friend.He's helped me fill holes in my collection with vintage  figures like Kenner's Michael Knight and Swamp Thing ,TMNT Foot Soldiers,M.U.S.C.L.E. as well as several MOTU figures.Thanks to him I have been able to cross off quite a few figures from my want lists and now I can cross off  a couple more!


I didnt even know I wanted that Alien figure.Brothermidnight knows what you want even before you do.That Mojo has been on my radar along with other Toybiz product that I feel blend in well with the modern MU figures.Lady Deadpool and Thorita were an awesome plus and that Smurf book is insane.But that freaking Moonknight figure steals the show.Hes been on my want but will probably never get list for quite some time now.My MU classic team of  Avengers is starting to take shape !Thanks Brother!Your package will go out this weekend :)

Comments

  1. huh I thought I put Piledriver and marvel showdown doctor octopus in that box o.0 now I wonder where I did put them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would had COMPLETELY lost it had those two guys been in there 🤓

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. She sure is Fuji.Now i might have to do the unthinkable...add a Deadpool figure to my collection 😭

      Delete
  4. I gotta get money to get a trading partner...ARghhh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified