Marvel Universe - Klaw

Once again ,Marvel Universe has the honor of  receiving another post here on 2 Minute Toy Break.Recently,there has been a price droppage on most everything Marvel Universe and I've been taking advantage of It.Seems like I've been chasing after these Secret Wars figures for ever.I was too busy chasing down G.I. Joe at the time of their release,foolishly believing that they'd be re- released at some point.My goal was and still Is to gather up as many figures from the series as possible. Klaw comes In a two pack with Captain America ,the first two pack  of  many  that subsequently  released commemorating the original run  of  the Secret Wars comics.He doesn't make an appearance In the Secret Wars  series until the later issues.





Comments

  1. Klaw looks awesome and looks great in that image with Doom in Castle Doom. I to love Secret Wars but for me I think its due to the toyline (my first Marvel toys that I had as a kid, yes I'm that old lol) and not so much the comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took that shot of Klaw and Doom because of Secret Wars issue 12,where Klaw plays servant to Doom.

      Delete
  2. this guy , for some reason, I remember them making an original Secret wars figure of but they didnt. I think its the Mandela effect in play because I clearly remember him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there were quite a few Latin American released figures that never made their way up to the states.Could have been one of those.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie