Marvel Universe Juggernaut

Juggernaut Is the third and final pick up from my small ebay haul a few days back.I like the figure but still think Juggernaut needs to be bigger. He's not a bad size,but It doesn't do the comic version any justice.In the comics Juggernaut would take up whole pages.That's all good, cuz I needed a Juggernaut In the worst way and this one was pretty cheap.It came to me a little on the loose side,though.Remember to always ask the seller about the tightness of the joints on the figure in question.









Comments

  1. Replies
    1. lol, I actually have him, got him when he first came out. I think he's pretty cool and the same size as My Thing from the f4.

      Delete
  2. He's pretty cool,Brother.That Select one is so much cooler ,though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Toybiz ones are the right size for MU myself. I plan on not getting an MU Juggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Toybiz one would be a good size, but I love my MU Juggernaut.

      Delete
  4. I should have picked up the Marvel Select one when I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never got the Select one either but ove this version of him (MU).

      Delete
    2. He's still a alot of fun to play with,Alexis.He's definitely In my top 5 of favorite MU figures.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie