Dollar Tree Accessories

Picked up a couple of Dollar Tree extras to add to my Fisher Price Castle Doom !The one set I already had but sent It over to Orniphus as extras in a trade package.I really like the cannon that It came with so I had to reacquire It .The wrestling set I snagged up for the ladder.How else are Doom's team of baddies going to get from the lower levels up to the second floor?I'm still looking for a Castle Greyskull orange throne to try and fit into the castle somewhere.For now,this Is what I got.







Comments

  1. Those are some solid accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like that cannon/machine gun weapon from that sad soldier figure set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iv been snagging a couple of the pin head solders every time im in there because Im putting together a cobra trooper riot squad and the shields are perfect. And this reminds me I still need Baron Zemo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the riot gear.Also,with the Extreme Fighters,that ladder Is extendable.Now all I need are some cheap Doom Bots!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!