TMNT 2 O.O.T.S. - Bebop

I'm glad I passed on the Playmates  Nickelodeon cartoon series  Bebop now that I have this movie version in hand.It's a way better representation of the original and that's all I really wanted.Something that came close, at least.


Out pf the packaging,Bebop Is a hefty figure with very little paint apps.The sculpt Is decent with some texture to the bare areas to give it some semblance to  pig skin .The weapons are nicely sculpted as well,but again,no paint apps to speak of.



Articulation Is a little wonky in the arm areas.His wrists seem to want to swivel,but don't.They'll move a little but anymore twisting and I fear they might break off. I could try the hot water trick to see If they loosen up a bit.His legs are pretty mobile for them being so short.You can move those around nicely.The head ,while articulated,still has limited movement.      


Tattoos are always  a plus on any action figure .So are mo-hawks and studded bracelets.




I might come off as biased having grown up in the 80's,but I think the vintage version is alot more charming than this newer version.But I like them both.




If you haven't picked this one up yet ,no worries.There should be at least 10 or so still left on the pegs of your local Wal-Mart.They also sell him in battle packs of two with a Ninja Turtle figure to duke It out with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie