Hot Wheels Marvel Clearance Find!

Just found the mother load at my local Martial Law,I mean Wal Mart !I was really hoping to find the rest of the Marvel Pop Culture stuff on clearance but instead I came across this...


Dang,I should have picked up the rest.Oh well.Actually the only one I'm really interested In besides the two below and the one 1970 Mustang I bought a while back Is his 1990 tribute car.There was one In the clearance bin but It was pretty beat up.I'm itching to get back to Wal-Mart now.


Comments

  1. Dang! Whats the markdown price on these Tony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find! I guess that means they weren't great sellers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk j but I might go back for more tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Giddy up! I just want the ones I had as a kid mainly. The scene machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably know which one those are but not by name.Time to hit up Google.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified