DC Infinite Heroes - Sinestro

I'm no DC aficionado ,but I am a little familiar with Sinestro. I know he's Green Lantern's main adversary and Is a pretty popular villain In the DC universe.I'm also familiar with this particular line   ,Infinite Crisis,D.C.'s answer to Marvel Universe or vice versa.I've always wanted to dive into this line because of  the sheer amount of characters and their 3 3/4 appeal.Derek may have yet again turned me on to something else.This Is the first of It's kind in my collection.and I really like It.He's not super articulated ,but articulated enough.He might be a bit smaller than 3 3/4 but the small,easy to  store,display and lug around sculpt Is very appealing.Below are some comparison shots of Sinestro next to some other popular 3 3/4 brands.












Comments

  1. I can still hear the Super Friends voice of him from the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like him. I really like this line and it's pretty easy to find the figures on Ebay for a decent price. Hoping to get more of them myself now that the DC Multiverse line has ended at this scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard for me because I'm still trying to fill out my marvel universe,but I will try and cherry pick from the line here and there.

      Delete
    2. Oh and I just noticed Sinestro wears his ring of fear on his wedding band finger lol

      Delete
    3. Ha!Villains need wifey's ,too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified