TMNT X GIJOE - Snake Eyes/Leo

I didn't know what to make of Playmates and their decision to do a TMNT/GIJoe mash- up. I think Buzz's post on them was what sealed the deal for me. If you haven't checked out his YouTube channel, Pegwarmers, you should. Lots of great content.

Man, just when you think there's nothing else out there worthy of spending your money on, we get a Leonardo/Snake Eyes hybrid. WTF!?! How do you NOT want to add this entire line to your collection. 
Take a look all of this awesomeness! Michelangelo as Shipwreck, Donatello as Dialtone! Destro Krang! So great 😃 

My box came a little banged up but I wasn't planning on hanging on to it anyway. I did, however, cut out the file card. That's automatic. 
Not only does Playmates pay homage to Snake Eyes with the addition of the Arashikage tat on Leonardo's arm but they also went as far as including the never before seen eye scar, visible by lifting Snake Eyes's trademark visor. Damn! 
The file card is very similar to the original with a few changes made to the backstory to tie Leonardo in. 
I had so much fun with this figure. Props to Playmates for making my month of October more awesome than it already was! Stay tuned, more TMNT/ X/ GIJOE on the way! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie

House of Wax!