VTOPMART Display Case ( Smaller Figures/Collectibles)

So, In order to expedite things I added a couple of different figures from various lines to give you an idea on how they'd look/fit in these Amazon VTOPMART display cases. You get ample space on the shelves included but I'd still recommend using stands for your  vintage Joe figures. 

Vintage Transformers look decent, especially the mini cons. Larger figures would have to be displayed up front. 
Of all these displays I think I like this one the best! Starting Lineups are such great little figures. They're fun to play with and look great when grouped together. I'm not sure why we haven't gotten reissues of these guys yet. 
Marvel Minimates are almost too small for this display box. The same would go for Lego figs I would think. I don't know, I'm not liking it. 
Funko Pops look good but your limited to three per display. Again, you can stack these so a killer display is totally possible here. You could also display them loose.
You can even display your lunch boxes in these things. Very cool! 
The ability to switch out and/or remove the shelves in these display cases  is a great thing as it gives you more space to work with when your dealing with different sized collectibles. I suppose you could add some LED lights to spruce things up as well. The possibility is there. I recommend. 

Coming up...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CT Toys - Spider-Man (Classic)

1990 Toy Biz Marvel Superheroes Daredevil