Space Sumo confused the heck out of collectors. He doesn't look like a space dude or a Sumo. Apparently, his powers and name were bestowed upon him by some of the mightiest warriors in history.
Space Sumo looks pretty bad ass! The mask reminds me of the old Remco Secret of the Ninja line.
So far, so good for Pig-Head. Looks like he's handling himself nicely. Space Sumo will try to change that!
The other day ,my better half and I had the chance to traverse our local mall early In the day.I hate going to malls at peak hours or on the weekends.The crowds are just too damn cool for me.Long story short,our mall now has a toy store! I couldn't believe my eyes.From a far It looked like It was going to be some artsy fartsy place with educational toys ,wooden blocks and model kits,but no!This place had pretty much everything collectors go for nowadays.The name of the store Is "Go!,Toys and Games" and I can honestly say that I've never heard of It before.Everything was a dollar or two extra ,but that's not too bad considering how ridiculously expensive modern toys are In hobby and toy shops these days.I really hope this place sticks around. There Is a nice mix of everything.Marvel Legends,Star Wars to blind bags to Funko figs.On top of that there are tons of board games and books. WTF? Yes! 3 3/4 Marvel Legends!!!!!Not alot thou...
"The local Wax Museum is having a fire sale and you have the opportunity to add a life-size, life-like action figure to your collection. Who do you choose?" Dees ees tuff!Damn,so many to choose from.I don't want an actual wax representation of a person,instead It would be a wax action figure,If that's possible.It's going to be between these two... I loved the fact that I was able to add a Titan sized Hulk to my collection,so a life sized replica of this figure would be amazing!Damn <swaying my head from side to side>,just thinking about it... Or.. This guy right here!I've seen the mini Secret Wars bobble heads at Walgreens and the jumbo sized ones online,but a life size Secret Wars figure w/ shield would be epic!All right ,let's flip one of my lucky 80's coins,1982 to be exact.Heads Hulk,tails Captain America... And the winner Is Secret Wars Captain America ! There are a plethora of Pop Culture...
I remember The League of Extraordinary Bloggers back In the day, never partook In any of the festivities, though. This time around, especially with state of the blogosphere , I feel I need to participate a little more to see If we can breathe life back into toy blogging! So , a big thank you to Brian over at Cool and Collected for bringing the League back. Here's my introductory league assignment post. Very simple ,snap a pic of two of your very favorite shelves. I chose the two shelves hat display all of my vintage . It only recently wrapped around to the bottom shelf with the addition of a couple of Swamp Thing figures I received from Brother Midnight In a recent trade. I'm hoping to fill out the bottom shelf over the coarse of the winter. So there you have It. Definitely check out Cool and Collected when you get the chance to get your next league assignment......! Check these shelfies out.... Green Plastic S...
Mental note: If I start adding action figures to my Japanese PC, I need to grab one of these figures.
ReplyDeleteThat'd be cool, Fuji!
ReplyDelete