Recent Pick Up!

My last "Merry Christmas To Me" post was going to be of Marvel Legends Spider-Man animated cartoon series figure that I thought I was getting a great deal on. It turns out the figure was a bootleg. $30 down the drain and a fake Spider Man figure in the trash. I didn't even bother trying to get a refund from the seller. I'll chalk it up to a loss and keep it moving. So today I figured I'd  treat myself to something dope in the toy aisles at my local Walmart and found this! 

I'm not sure if this is a reissue or what but It was the last one on the pegs and so I grabbed it. Now I can't get that damned theme song out of my head. 

Comments

  1. I can hear the whir of the light going back and forth and the theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. Sorry to hear about your Spider-Man figure. Just curious... how do you tell if it's a bootleg or not? I've picked up some figures at shows and in the back of my mind I'm always worried I'm buying a fake.

    P.S. Cool car. And I've got that theme song stuck in my head too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spider emblem is off and the plastic feels gummie. The paint is really bad as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. One of those things where ignorance is bliss, because I'd be so bummed if I learned my figures were fake.

      Delete
  4. I should have known. The vendor was selling them for $30 bucks each. Normally they'd be in the $60 range. Spiderman figures in his normal suit are very expensive. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified