Merry Christmas To Me Pt.1


I didn't really get myself much this Xmas, spending most of my bonus on my daughter,  family and friends. I'm ok with that. They all deserve it and much more. I did, however,  pick up a couple of things that I'll be going over these next couple of days and into the New Years break. My first pick up was Marvel's Midnight Suns!


I'm not as big a gamer as I used to be but I find that being able to purchase ,download and play a game from the comfort of my couch every now and again is a great way to unwind. Especially during an extended holiday break. These days, Marvel themed video games are hard to come by. Most of what's out there now is of the button mashing variety. Been there, done that. Midnight Sun's is NOT that. The game has more of a D&D/RPG/ feel to it and the story, from what I've played so far, is pretty damn good. The cut scenes draw you in and make it seem like your watching a movie. You are the main character. A fully customizable hero by the name of Hunter. As you proceed and meet heroes during the game, you get to use them in battles. Here's a quick screenshot of my quarters, which is also customizable when you collect " gloss" during the game to spend on deco. The game is on sale right now, just $20 on Xbox. Definitely worth it! 

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas. That cover art looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Jigs🧸🎮🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your family had a merry Christmas. Sounds like a game I could get into. I've got a PS4... but didn't see any copies pop up on eBay or Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you, Fuji 🎄 I don't think physical copies exist for the PS4. You can, however, download the game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified