Merry Christmas To Me Pt. 3

After watching several YouTube reviews of Super 7's line of cartoon themed GIJoe figures, I decided to give them shot and I'm glad I did. This figure came in a character specific box. I think that's how they ship directly from Super 7 because I've seen them sans box on the pegs at Walmart. 
The box inside is also bagged for added security and protection. Once you get this out of the bag you'll notice that there is yet another protective sleeve that slides off the actual figure packaging. 

One thing I noticed after getting Snake Eyes out of the packaging is that the plastic used isn't nearly as hefty/heavy as Hasbro's Classified. I also spotted a little bit of dried glue on the head sculpt which seems to be a constant with this particular figure. That  said, this is a beautiful and faithful cartoon representation of one  my all time favorites! 
I'm not crazy about extra hands with my action figures but these work well and help Snake Eyes hold his blaster, rifle and radio nicely. 
Here are a couple of size comparisons. 
Marvel Select Hawkeye stands a bit taller while Marvel Select Wolverine comes in a little shorter than Super 7's Ultimates Snake Eyes.
Super 7's Snake Eyes towers over Hasbro's Classified Snake Eyes while Hasbro's Timber gets the nod over Super 7's offering. 
Don't let my lazy posing mislead you. This is a very posable Snake Eyes figure. Not quite Classified posable but good enough to get some cool shots. 
You'll find Gi Joe Super 7 Ultimate figures in the  video game collectibles section at Walmart. They are pretty pricey, though. I recommend buying on ebay if you want to save a couple bucks. 


Comments

  1. Minor QC issues aside, it's a nice figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool figure. Amazon has these on sale for almost 50% off. I'm tempted, but my budget is pretty tapped after the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start checking out Amazon more often.

      Delete
  3. Love the look of these Ultimate G.I.Joe, but I have SO MANY unopened Classified LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified