Keepin' It All The Way Funko!

Nothing like a thirst quenching, ice cold Robocop pop on a hot, 80 degree April day! 

I'm having a great time with these Funko Vinyl soda can blind bags. I have to be honest, though. Had it not been for the extra shelving in my kitchen I probably wouldn't give these a second look. Now, they fit right into my kitchen deco!


I was surprised to see that the Darth Vader figure is actually a bobblehead. I think they're doing that with the newer POP figures as well. 



Comments

  1. The figures and the cans look awesome on those shelves. It's fun watching them fill up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fuji. I can't wait to have both shelves completely stocked 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool soda cans. Funko dabbles in so many new lines; I just wish they would finish some series off. Hope they make more of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified