GI Joe Classified Snake Eyes ( Commando) w/ Timber

I'm really liking this Snake Eyes/ Timber Classified set! I was hesitant at first about picking this up as I'm not big on green pants Snake Eyes but it's pretty subtle and doesn't detract from the overall commando aesthetics. Timber is the focal point here for me and rightfully so! Messing around with the different doggie poses has me flashing back to my old Daggit figure from the Battlestar Galactica line of action figures. On a side note - If you notice any drop in picture quality it's because I'm using a lower end phone cam. It's not horrible but just putting it out there. Anyways, enjoy the pics!

Comments

  1. You have a vintage Daggit figure? #superjealous I really like how posable Timber is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I did as a kid, though! I'd love to get my hands on another one some day.

      Delete
    2. Hope you eventually get one. I never owned a Daggit, but I owned a Colonial Viper. If I ever win the lottery, I'd buy a NIB copy.

      Delete
  2. Cool set. This is the second release correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah , I wasn't crazy about the Snake Eyes sculpt in the first release. The new, single carded release looks good, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified