Marvel Select Cyclops

 This was the one Select action figure I wasn't crazy about. Cyclops here was only a must-add because of his X- Men affiliation. The figure isn't horrible but I'm on the fence as far as the head sculpt goes. The buck is nice and while the articulation is limited, it's decent enough where you can get some pretty cool poses out of him. Ice always been a fan of this deep blue version of Cyclops so that's a plus. Of the two head sculpts I think I like the unmasked one the best. 
 

Comments

  1. I did like that the 80s X-Men from Marvel Select came with Danger Room dioramas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the things I love about Select. All the extras!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified