GiJigsaw Original Artwork

If you haven't been over to GIJigsaw's site to check out his awesome custom action figure artwork, I suggest you do so. Recently Jigs put the word out and gave readers of his site the chance to pick out 4 characters from any action figure line to be immortalized on canvas and I chose a few Mattel Marvel Secret Wars classics! 

Jigs even added the lightning bolt to the deep blue background, staying true to the vintage card art! 


The colors used match the figures perfectly! Even Dr. Doom got the metallic silver treatment.

Black suit Spidey!!!


I'm really digging these and appreciate the "First Four" freebie deal! Jigs completely knocked it out of the park and It's cool to know that I have the first series of Mattel Marvel Secret Wars figure paintings! Many thanks Jigs💥 This was truly a thoughtful and kind gesture on your part and I will forever be indebted 🙏


Comments

  1. These are sweet! They definitely look awesome on your wall. His Star Wars ones are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Folks that produce this kind of content deserve as much praise as they can get, so I guess it's time for me to give him a follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome, Jon 👍 Us bloggers need all the support we can get.

      Delete
  3. You're most welcome Big Tone. It was a fun set to do. I may have to finish off the rest of the series soon. I really enjoyed using the silver paint and drawing the details on Doom's chest plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work, Jigs! Looking forward to seeing new pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cool. Excellent gifting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!