GI Joe Classified Beachhead

I had already seen tons of Beachhead reviews prior to receiving this one, and I was on the fence about the figure. The light green weapons give the figure a Lanard Corps!  vibe and the beret , while a cool addition, wasn't something I was accustomed to seeing Beachhead with. Those qualms aside, you've got a nice, updated version of a childhood favorite! 

I think a little bit of camouflage detail along the sleaves and military cargo pants would have gone a long way. Other than that, it's not a horrible figure, by any means. The working holsters, glossy accents and throwback backpack design help even things out.

Comments

  1. I think the figure looks really good... and the removable beret is a nice bonus. My only issue are the green weapons. Then again... I'm not on the up and up with weapons... so maybe they're actually green in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no weapons expert either come to think of it. There very well might be metallic green guns in the military. Even still, these could have been a little more detailed. Overall,tho, a great action figure. I mean, It's 6 inch Beachhead💥💥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach Head was always a favorite, even before I knew what a Beach Head was when I joined the Army. Glad they made him. Not glad he was a difficult to find Target exclusive. Still - would rather have him. Awesome figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look up what Beach Head meant in military terms. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie