The Walking Dead - Abraham and Daryl

I'm making this a double post as most of you have probably been itching to see that Daryl w/ chopper set! So we'll start things off with the comic book version of Abraham. Seeing this figure makes me want to pick up some of the comics even more, now. A great looking design and he kind of reminds me of Outback from GI Joe. In fact, this probably what Outback would have looked like in the Renegades series that got cancelled a while back. 
So badass!
This figure/ vehicle combo will go down as one of my top 5 favs! Let's look at Daryl first! 
So much detail! The pic doesn't do it justice. You really have to hold these figures in hand and look them over to find little things like stitching, rips and other small markings exclusive to the character the figure is portraying.
The gang's all here! 
Daryl w/ chopper!
Wow! Just look at this thing! 
The chopper features everything from a license plate to miscellaneous cables and rubber brake lines ! The tires are rubber as well.
And just for fun...

Once again, a huge thank you goes out to GI Jigsaw for the generous package! So appreciative 🙏

Comments

  1. Great poses with Abraham. Two badasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jigs. He's got such a solid design ,too! I'm so tempted to start playing with them 😂☺️

      Delete
  2. Daryl and the chopper are awesome! When I first saw the Abraham figure before reading the post... I was like "what the heck happened?". But McFarlane was saved by your three words: comic book version.

    P.S. I was off last week, so I started catching up on TWD. Just started season 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah , Abraham was great on the show.I could tell right away it wasn't the series version just by looking at the head sculpt. Congrats on picking up on the series👍You won't be disappointed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified