Action Figure Of The Day

I believe alot of the guys you see today carrying assault rifles and living off the land , shacked up in the wilderness had to have been inspired by movies like Rambo and Commando. Both were bad ass and let's face it, we all wanted to be that bad ass ! Me? Hell, I have a hard time putting a worm on a fishing hook so as much as I wanted to be like John Matrix, it wasn't in the cards for me. I could only hope to  live vicariously through this action figure as a kid. Great fucking times, tho. 

Comments

  1. Fantastic! So many good lines from that movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have the 3.75 figures but sold them on eBay a while back. They were just as solid as the larger scaled figs! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap. His waist is the same size as his head! Looks like he's struggling to catch fish himself ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I didn't really notice that until now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've never seen this one before... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was kind of overshadowed by the more popular Rambo Force of Freedom line of figures. Also, Rambo had a cartoon series and Commando didn't. That could have been the difference maker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified