Action Figure Of The Day

There are certain figures in ones collection that, for one reason or another, put a smile on your face. This figure does just that. As a kid I could only dream of ever owning an Optimus Prime action figure. Transformers were usually more expensive than GI Joe figures so I hardly had any as a kid. The mini's mostly.  I knew that when Hasbro announced they would be releasing reissues, Optimus had to be on that list and I was going to have to track one down. I'm not sure how true this one is to the original but it's close enough for me. Glad I was able to finally add it to my collection 🚛

Comments

  1. Awesome! I can hear his iconic voice from the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless, of course, your Powerglide 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wanted one. My friend had the original with the trailer and everything. I was/am still crazy jealous of him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy! Now that I think about it ,I only saw one in hand Prime as a kid . A kid I had just met invited me over to his house to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking figure. I've thought about adding some of the G1 reissue figures to my collection, but have yet to actually buy one. If I did... Optimus would be one of the ones I'd put high on my wantlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shouldn't have a hard time picking one up either, Fuji. There are a lot of third party Optimus reissues out there as well . Most come with the trailer. Hasbro released this one as a stand alone figure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie