DC Spin Master - Batcycle Playset

Lets keep the ball rolling with Spin-Master's DC 4" figure playset featuring Clayface, Batman and his Batcycle!

I'm loving the artwork on the packaging. The action shot on the back is spectacular!  It's too bad I don't have the room otherwise I would have kept the box.


I wish Spin Master would have made it so that you didn't have to damage the insert when removing the figures. That backdrop would have made for some nice pics!
You only get two accessories. A pair of Batclaws.
Clayface looks amazing! Small, yes, but that sculpt is on point. Hes nice and chunky, too, and feels great in hand.
I really like this version of Batman. In fact, it's my favorite of the three I own now. The armor is an odd shade of grey, almost forest green like. 
The batcycle looks good, too. Nice and heavy in hand made with durable plastic. This was definitely made to take a licking and keep on ticking when played with. 

Batman fits nice and snug with both hands firmly gripped on the handlebars. He's a perfect fit.


Next up will be Man- Bat as well as some shots I took of the the figures on the  Timmee mountain playset.
 

Comments

  1. Awesome. Definitely cool artwork and great figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jigs 👍 I'm having a great time with these figures. I hope Spin Master keeps them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I saw the Copperhead set out at the store today. Have you picked that one up yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, BBQ. I might on the strength of the Copperhead figure alone. If I do I'll give the quad to Damian Wayne. I'm not crazy about the Batman figure.

      Delete
  4. No bright pink accessories? What's going on? Just kidding. I like the silver claws... and Batman looks good on that Batcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, no, Fuji :( Agreed, those silver claws are pretty dope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified