DC Spin Master Heroes Unite - Shazam!

Today we take a look at Shazam! 



I got lucky with the paint apps on this one. Everything Is pretty clean on this figure.



Not hard to tell who this locker belongs too. 'Hello!Anybody home!?!"


I'm guessing that first mystery accessory Is supposed to be Shazam! as a kid? Before the transformation? Then we have the bent piece of scrap metal and an energy/lightning effect. 


My theory on being able to adjoin the collectible cards was an incorrect one. Here we have a totally different background from the Superman and Cyborg cards .


Shazam! standing next to who I can only assume Is Billy Batson.



I really like the energy effect. It fits, with a peg, into Shazam's hand but looks natural when equipped.



And the obligatory piece of warped scrapped metal that figures like Hulk, Superman and Thing always seem to include.


A nice, clean cut cape! It's kind of hard to describe the fabric, though. It's cloth but then again It's not.   


The flash would not work for this pic. Not sure why, but I must have taken 5 straight shots from the same angle and no flash. I don't know I kind of like the matte look of  It. 


Here's the collection so far!


Comments

  1. Captain Marvel has always been one my favorite comics characters... It's too bad he can't use his actual name anymore... We all know why but it's still a shame. I recently reviewed the Super Powers version over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that! You are, without a doubt, the king of DC Super Powers figures, my friend ;)

      Delete
  2. This collection of figures is coming along nicely. They look really good lined up together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least with this line I have a chance of filling up the roster a little better than I could with the older Infinite Heroes line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool. The gold Billy Batson is really odd, though. Ambitious, sure, but really odd. I like the other accessories a lot. You do get a decent amount of stuff with these. I like your reviews so I can see what actually comes in those lockers! I wonder what Batwoman has?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks BBQ ;) These figures kind of lit a fire under me, making me want to go a little more in depth with my posts. I think it has to do with all the extras you get along with the figure. I'm hoping I run into a Batwoman and Wonder Woman figure my next time out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently watched the Shazam movie with my kids and they really liked it! If I ever come across this figure in the wild I will have to pick it up for their collection! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Spyda. The five below in my area has the 6 inch figures .I was very tempted. I gotta catch the film I heard it was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I've seen Shazam yet. The more of your posts I read, the more tempted I am to snag a few more of these. Only have Joker and King Shark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're alot of fun, Jigz, and affordable. I think you'd enjoy the Batman line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I REALLY like the accessories on this one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too! Im glad I got a silver piece of scrap metal and not a lime green 😝 That's the cool thing with the accessories, you never know what you'll get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Up!