Marvel Universe - Ultron V.2

 I still have so many MU figs on my want list . Ultron was one of them. Funny thing Is ,I've wanted this version of Ultron like, forever ,but It wasn't until recently that I realized there was an even more comic book accurate version of him that had been released before this one. In fact ,now that I look at him, I don't remember ever seeing a green glowing Ultron . It's still a great looking figure , but I would have preferred the  comic book accurate version that came In a two pack with Reed Richards.  







Comments

  1. Green highlights look cool. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think this figure looks better than the comic accurate one does.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified