When Captain America Throws His Mighty Shield!


Comments

  1. Great job with the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great looking figure! What series is it from? It reminds me of a modern version of Cap's Secret Wars figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Marvel Universe Secret Wars comic pack version I believe.He came packaged with Klaw. Still one of my favorite lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice! I believe that all foes who chose to oppose his shield will yield

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cool picture, very heroic.

    Why does the Captain America stopped using weapons after WW2? did he made an oath like Batman or something? I'm not into the avengers at all but I have seen him with weapons before in pics and in the movies but always in the past and so it is a bit curious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great question,and one I don't have a definitive answer for. I'm thinking the guns were carried over from the war and his time spent as a soldier for the U.S. I guess once he developed his super powers the need to carry firearms became kind of a moot point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Up!