Super Fighting Robot!



Anybody  ever have this theme song trapped In their heads?I'll be washing the dishes and out of nowhere I'll start singing "Super Fighting Robot...MEGA MAN!" ,repeatedly ,lol.And who doesn't love Mega Man?I wasn't crazy about the NES games but I loved the SNES and PS1 versions. I've always wanted a Mega Man action figure but most were on the larger side and I was looking for something a little more portable.Luckily Hasbro has started releasing figures based on the MARVEL vs. CAPCOM games.Two packs of the more popular characters ,Mega Man  being one of them.He comes packaged with an Iron Man figure that I already have so I picked up the lone Mega Man fig.I didn't know what to expect ,articulation wise.After receiving It In the mail and messing around with It for a little while ,I'm pretty impressed!


I counted 14 points of articulation.The head moves sided to side ,shoulders swivel and  the arms bend and rotate at the elbow .The legs are on a ball socket and swivel and bend at the knees.The feet move ever so slightly but really are just stationary for the most part.




The blast effect  looks great and  the large feet counter balance the figure when the accessory Is attached. 





It's a really fun action figure with awesome paint apps.Mine came with a slightly loose left leg joint but that might also be due to the lower part of his legs being so heavy.On the flip side,It's those larger feet that both balance and allow for some really cool poses .

For now ,I'm displaying him with my Marvel Universe figures.Hopefully Hasbro releases other Capcom figures from the game like Chris Redfield ,etc.That way I can have a dedicated Capcom display.





Comments

  1. I never saw the Mega Man TV show but I do get the video game music stuck in my head; I play some of this one once in a while when I'm in a nostalgic mood. (this one is my favorite)

    The blast effect looks great on your figurine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris.I have Mega Man x5 on my Ps3 but have yet to play it.I beat it once on my PS1 years ago.Mega Man games are dope!The colors ,artwork ,pretty much everything about them.

      Delete
  2. I used to watch that cartoon early in the mornings with my younger brother before school! Now that song is stuck in my head! I have MegaMan and ProtoMan action figures that I got from the Dollar Tree years ago in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great show.I caught the series at the tail end of It.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie