Gittin' Ma Footwork On!

It's been a little over 2 weeks now and I'm still doing the workout thing.Nothing huge ,just biking every day along with some other cardio exercises thrown In for good measure.I'm also eating a lot less.Portions,small portions.The wifey put me on to this cool app called Lose It and I have to say that It's alot of fun.You get to scan the foods your eating to instantly find out your carb and calorie intake.Basically you get to document everything you eat and do from day to day.It gives you a daily allotment of calories  based on your height and size.You'll earn badges and get congratulated weekly for  keeping In step with the program.Not only that but you'll quickly start seeing a difference ,too.I know,I sound like one of those cheesy infomercials.But I shit you not,this really works.I realize this ain't for everybody,but If you are planning on doing the workout thing ,try the Lose It app ,you won't be disappointed!






Comments

  1. I've used Lose It in the past a few times. Works very well, especially after you get through the first few days. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice and thanks!Being able to literally see your progress on the app helps a lot.Its also super informative.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Glad to hear you're so motivated. Lol. I'll live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going well, so congrats on that! Maybe the sharing of your recent success will be able to inspire a few others to try and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so,Jon.I know It's not everyone.Hell It wasn't even for me until I started .And then It kind of just kept going so I'm just gonna go along for the ride ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been doing the workout thing every morning for about 4 months now. Just gotta work on my eating habits! Only a few more pounds to go for me! Good luck and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats great man 😉 Damn 4 months!I got a ways to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified