"The local Wax Museum is having a fire sale and you have the opportunity to add a life-size, life-like action figure to your collection. Who do you choose?" Dees ees tuff!Damn,so many to choose from.I don't want an actual wax representation of a person,instead It would be a wax action figure,If that's possible.It's going to be between these two... I loved the fact that I was able to add a Titan sized Hulk to my collection,so a life sized replica of this figure would be amazing!Damn <swaying my head from side to side>,just thinking about it... Or.. This guy right here!I've seen the mini Secret Wars bobble heads at Walgreens and the jumbo sized ones online,but a life size Secret Wars figure w/ shield would be epic!All right ,let's flip one of my lucky 80's coins,1982 to be exact.Heads Hulk,tails Captain America... And the winner Is Secret Wars Captain America ! There are a plethora of Pop Culture...
Reminds me of the old G.I. Joe Meets Transformers cover where Bumblebee is getting blasted apart.
ReplyDeleteI had to google that comic book cover.Poor Bumblebee.I will never be able to unsee that.
DeleteAwesome pic! Glad you used Vintage Duke, makes it look more like a classic meets modern kind of thing!
ReplyDeleteThats what I was going for.In fact I thought I could tie the 84 on BB's doors to Dukes action figure release year but I was off by one year.I think this Duke figure released In 83.
DeleteNothing wrong with a little vintage mash up! Fantastic. I remember getting that Duke through Flag Point mail order.
ReplyDelete100 % agreed :)The only Duke figure I was able to get was the Tiger Force version.I was late to the OG game.
ReplyDelete