Marvel Universe - Colossus

I know have 2 Colossusus In my collection ;) I'm not 100 percent sure but I'm leaning towards liking the one that Brother Midnight sent me more than the one I already have.Something about this look that takes me back to the Shi'ar ,Starjammer days .



I like the old school ,protruding shoulder look but prefer the metallic paint job on the one on the right.


They should have gone with the blue hair on this version.


                 Marvel Universe/Marvel Toybiz comparison pics




Comments

  1. I think that he came from the Giant Size X Men 35th Anniversary 6 Pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought he was from the two pack with the unmasked Juggernaut.Could be wrong.

      Delete
    2. huh thats possible also lol I got him in trade so not really sure.

      Delete
  2. Nice! We own the "mechanic" version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,he's been my go to for a while now.Now I have two to pick from :)_

      Delete
  3. Nice- I have that metallic Colossus on card somewhere from my Marvel Univ. collecting days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was relatively easy to find online and cheap.I'm not sure If he was ever a peg warmer,though.One would think so.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!