Nothing Out There I Want!

OK,maybe the SDCC Exclusive GI Joe Revolution set  but that's never,ever gonna happen,so,yeah.There's nothing out there that I'm crazy about right now.When Alexis over at Collector's Universe  posted about some Mega Construx He-Man and Skeletor figs  I thought,mmm well maybe.Plus Mega must mean that they're bigger than normal figures in that style.Negative.They were pretty much the same as Mega Bloks turtles.Wait,are Mega Bloks the same as Mega Construx?Already too much of a conundrum for my frail brain to contend with right now.I'm gonna have to pass.And then there's  the Star Wars,Justice League take over.WTF!I don't do Marvel Legends so even though there's always like 70 of them stocked on any given day at my local Wal Mart and Target,me no likey.Not even the 3 3/4 stuff.Fuck POP's. And then what's left after that?Oh ,yeah ,I forgot,more POP's.Fucking Funko!I wish G.I. Joe would come back.Until that happens,It's only retro and Marvel Universe hole filling for me.






Comments

  1. time to start collecting comic books. There are so many of them at relatively low prices that you can go down the rabbit hole for a few buck and get some classics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i ever start collecting comics ,they will be of the TPB variety.

      Delete
  2. I really don't understand the allure of Funko POPs, but then folks might not like some of the stuff I like either.

    Funny, because I do come across stuff I want all the time, but I can never bring myself to pull out the wallet. I guess I don't want it that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I have POPs I can't say what the allure is lol. I just get certain ones that go with my loves like Thundercats for example.

      Delete
    2. I sold like 98% of my pops a while back , now I just buy one here and there if it happens to fit in with one of my other collections. Like I have the creature from the black lagoon pop because it fits in to my creature from the black lagoon collection. I use pops as a garnish not a main course.

      Delete
    3. I guess I collect now the way I would as kid.And POPS just wouldn't have been something I would have sought after.No offense to POP collectors out there,but I'm just not feeling them.And they're everywhere!

      Delete
  3. Mattel renamed Megabloks to Megaconstrux, they are the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and except for some transformers and sw stuff I am pretty meh on recent toys myself especially since I can NEVER find the TF I want!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the heads up Alexis ;)

      Delete
  4. I got the opposite...I want many things with no money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hobbie ,hows It going out there?Hope all is well .

      Delete
  5. I'm in the same boat in regards to sports cards... but I'm stoked about it, because I'm able to save my money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time to go old school! Head over to FeeBay and see what older product lines get your engine going. I rarely see anything out in the wild anymore, but when I start deep diving on eBay, I always come up with plenty of treasures to behold. New toys are so expensive, that even with paying for shipping, online purchases can end up being comparable in price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are still a few retro lines I'm looking for so that should keep me a little busy.The Real Ghost-busters,C.O.P.S. etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!