Friday, May 6, 2016

Hot Wheels Captain America 75 Years- 80's and 90's?

This was all I was able scoop up out of  that die-cast stew that Is the  Hot Wheels discount bin.There were two other customers ,or should I say kids,sorting through It and I just felt like an old fart next to them ,probably grabbing the ones they wanted ,so I stopped searching prematurely just to be able to get out of  Wal Mart with at least a little bit of dignity.I'm glad I found the 80's Sir Ominous because It was the only other one that I really wanted,although I would have liked to complete the set.


4 comments:

  1. Hey now, the best part of being an adult is being big enough to fight off the kids in the toy aisle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost tried the old "Hey,look It's a flying spider!" trick to grab the cars they were hovering over,lol!

      Delete
  2. Yup just knock those snot nose punks out of your way Tony lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have stood a chance ,John,lol.

      Delete