MARVEL ActionVerse Ghost Spider

Not gonna lie, I know absolutely nothing about this character. Here's my geek card. Go ahead, take it 😜 
Ghost Spider or Gwen Stacey or Spider Gwen is part of a Spidey universe that  I was never too crazy about. Alternate universes/realities in comic books and television always confused the shit outta me. Here's my feeble attempt at reconnecting. Let's take a look at Ghost Spider! 


Once again, the figure I thought I was going to dislike the most in this line is now a favorite. I'm actually digging Ghost Spider more than Spider-Man. Also, check out the Spider-Ham accessory 💪!
I'm really enjoying the backpacks in this line! They give me strong GIJoe feels. 
You can expect this group of two to expand as I've got lots more Marvel ActionVerse figures to cover. Stay tuned! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CT Toys - Spider-Man (Classic)

Go! Games and Toys