Marvel Legends - U.S. Agent

I've always been a fan of this look for Captain America, even If Steve Roger's only donned it a few times before passing it on to John Walker. U.S. Agents stint was brief but this was a must add for my West Coast Avengers team. On a side note - I feel myself slipping deeper into the rabbit hole that is Marvel Legends. I'm sure once I'm done completing my WCA team, more figures will follow. 
Also, right now I'm sitting on a stack of action figures (Legends, Classified) that need to be unboxed, played with and photographed so stay tuned! 

Comments

  1. I didn't read the comics, so I'm unfamiliar with the U.S Agent/Captain America story... but I agree the Marvel Legends figures look really good (including this one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lack of decent 3.75" figures has me buying up more of the 6" stuff. The figures don't disappoint and as long as they stay under $25 ( they used to be $20), I'm all in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified