The Batman - Wingsuit Batman ( DC Spinmaster)

This figure brought me back, looking at it on the pegs with Batman's arms outstretched with cape attached. It brought back memories of Silverhawks and Kenner's Batman  line of figures. Upon opening the figure, I realized there wasn't an arm raising  action feature. Just the glider shaped cape with clips that connect to the figures wrists and legs. I still dig the figure but wish, in the name of nostalgia, Spinmaster would have added an action feature. 

Comments

  1. So far, Jigs. Not sure how much further I want to go, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this yesterday. I like him BUT hate that he's so limited by the clips. I wish that the cape could come completely off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified