The Walking Dead - Pin Cushion Zombie ( Comic Series)

Where to begin! There was so much greatness in that last box of Walking Dead figures that I probably won't be getting around to reviewing all of them. Instead, I'm just going to go over the ones that really caught my attention, even though every last one of these figures rock! Today we look at the comic series Pin Cushion Zombie! 
I just couldn't wait to go to town with this one. After looking at all of the holes in this figures body and all of the bloodied  accessories, I knew what had to be done!
Amazing aesthetics! Love the detail on this figure.
Placing each weapon into the body of the zombie was, strangely, very pleasing😂 I love how the sword goes right through to the other side.
Once again, a huge shout out to GIjigsaw for the figures🙏 Much, much more to come!


Comments

  1. Awesome figure. I'll have to see if anyone did a review on YT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these guys but never collected any of the Walking Dead figures (though I had a couple of the Mcfarlane building sets at one point). This guy reminds me of the vintage Kenner pin cushion Beetlejuice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vaguely remember that Beetlejuice figure 🤔

      Delete
  3. McFarlane definitely came up with some unique zombies throughout the line. This guy is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Of the lot you sent me, the Governor s daughter is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified