Jurassic Park/G.I. Joe 3 3/4 Unreleased Action Figure

I'm pretty sure by now most of you have seen this figure floating around the interwebs on toy review vlogs and on action figure blogs. I think the first time I saw this was on eBay. These figures were leaked, I guess, from China maybe?  Somehow , some way they made their way to the states and finally , thanks to Brothermidnight, I am a proud owner of , well I'll just call him JP. This guy has no name or backstory  but Is a dope figure , nonetheless.







He's a big figure. Definitely a bruiser! Here are some comparison shots next to some of my bigger 3 3/4 figs.





I was having a hard time figuring out how I'd display him.I ended up putting him next to some of my other movie themed 3 3/4 figures .I know,this guy never really came out in any movies but he does have the JP stamp on his vest , so. Plus, i think he and Indie would make a great dinosaur wrangling team ;)




Comments

  1. Love the face tattoo! I wish I was badass enough to get one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's got an inner badass ,Fuji.It's just a matter of tapping into it. Here's a quick way of doing It.The next time you find yourself In a questionable neighborhood,walk up to the biggest guy you see and step on his foot.Doing so will automatically tap into your inner badass. What happens next is anybody's guess LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta hit the gym before I consider tapping into my inner badass like that. And I have a pretty good idea what would happen next... and it wouldn't be good for me ;)

      Delete
  3. He joined the ranks of Pacific Island figures with Red Dog and The Rock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie