Mephisto 1987 (Limited Series) Issues 1,2,3

The only issue of Mephisto I had as a kid was  #3.I probably wouldn't have picked up the other issues In this limited series but since they sold as a lot ,I pulled the trigger on them.Issue #3 will be the only one to go on display.The others will go In a comic box.Yup ,you heard right.I am officially In the market for a comic box.Which means ,you guessed It,more comics on the way!


As far as Mephisto goes,all I can remember about him was that he was pretty bad ass!Remember I was 10 when I first read issue number 3 so everything's pretty much a blur ,right now.But that's what's so great about re-collecting childhood comics.Re-reading them and being overcome by  that  "ohhhhh,I remember that, now!" feeling!So looking forward to it!

Marvel Mephisto Limited Series 1987  #1 (Front)

Marvel Mephisto Limited Series 1987  #1 (Back)

Marvel Mephisto Limited Series 1987  # 2 (Front)

Marvel Mephisto Limited Series 1987  # 2 (Back)

Marvel Mephisto Limited Series 1987  # 3 (Front)

Marvel Mephisto Limited Series 1987  # 3 (Back)

Comments

  1. Don't remember Mephisto... but I sure remember Ugly Balls and Lazer Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Lazer Tag vividly and how it never really worked as advertised.The velcro sensor that attached to your chest would always fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN!!!! UGLY BALLS!!!! I wanted one of those so badly, but never got it. Try finding one on ebay now. The prices are ridiculous! Guess it wasn't meant to be. At least there was this crazy commercial that is still around for us to enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzpEEFgPFc8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back then I wasn't crazy about those kinds of novelties.Its only now that I can appreciate them for their nostalgic value.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified