Elite Force - Delta Force Attack Vehicle Set

I've been meaning to pick up some more Elite Force figures for some time now. I owned a couple back In the day but  traded them away to my good buddy Orniphus .Shout out to Derek,If your reading ;) For those of you who have never heard of Elite Force,they are a line of discount military figures.Single carded figures were 5 bucks a pop and the multi-figure 5 packs sold for 20 bucks!They also released a ton of great looking vehicles and sets .The vehicles are solid but the figures can be hit or miss.There were some QC issues  and every now and again you'd get a dud figure with a loose arm joint or torso.Nothing too bad  considering the price point.I recently picked up the Delta Force Attack Vehicle set .And speaking of Delta Force.....


Do yourselves a favor and let this video play while you read on.

Here's the set In packaging. 



On the back you'll see various other pics of Elite Force product.


Here's the figure ,vehicle and accessories inside the protective molding.Does this not scream Delta Force,the hit Chuck Norris film from the 80's?!?The figure even looks a little like Chuck Norris.



What I love about this vehicle Is It's plainness.There aren't any distinguishing stickers or faction symbols on It which make It very versatile.Of course,my first thought was G.I. Joe.


There's a seat placed towards the back of the vehicle for a second figure to man the mounted machine gun.


The interior is pretty vanilla.No frills,just your standard steering wheel and a small dash compartment on the right side.


Back and front views below.



The figures are sculpted nicely.No up and down movement out of the head ,only side to side.The vest is molded onto the figure and there are no working holsters.He holds both weapons nicely,better In his right hand ,though.The plastic these figures are made out of Is inferior to Hasbro's ,understandably,but not bad.The amount of articulation Is insane for a 5 dollar figure.It's pretty much the same as a G.I. Joe sans the wrist and hip articulation.I love Elite Force figure sculpts and can't wait to add more to my collection.


As you can see he looks great standing next to Snake Eyes.As a kid  I would have definitely paired the two and sent them on  recon missions.




So great!


There Is one small issue and that Is the seat for the machine gunner.It's a little low for the figure so you'll have to raise him off the seat a bit.







I didn't want to overload this post with pics so stay tuned for a second part where I'll be showing pics with other lines of figures behind the wheel of the attack vehicle.



Comments

  1. I need to get this lol. He'd be my Chuck Norris joe lol. Also its definitely versatile. I could see Dusty, a Sand Viper, a Power Ranger, or even Captain America driving that vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cheap,too Alexis!Ya gotta keep diggin but If your lucky there are some listed for as little as 10 bucks free shipping.

      Delete
  2. I like the mud on the vehicle. When I was a kid, I would have been all over this set. Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would have been one of my go- to toys as a kid as well Fuji ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Up!