My Favorite 5 Figures,Right Now

I haven't done one of these In a while so here It goes,another "My Favorite 5" post!   

This Is my go to Black Panther figure.I only have one other one but this one here Is my favorite.Not so much because of the movie ,In fact I could easily disassociate this design from the film and It would still be great!

Again,pretty much the same as above with this figure.Homecoming Spider-Man Is a great figure on It's own,film aside.Great color combination with the black outlines throughout.I love the head sculpt on this one!

Something about the soft colors on this Lando Calrissian figure that make It really stand out to me.Only  Billy D can rock pastel and get away with it.Soft goods and great articulation.Just a dope figure overall.


There's something about this figure that screams "PLAY WITH ME!" It's chunky,durable  and oozing with an 80's Rambo vibe!If I could be 10 again,for one day,I'd grab this guy right here and run out to my backyard for some quality playtime!In fact ,as soon as the weather warms up, Rizzo will get some much deserved outdoor pics ;) I kind of like this figure more than my Coleco Rambo.


And finally we have Chuckles.How can you not love a character named after sugar coated jelly candies!Chuckles was cool because he broke the mold as far as military garb went.Yes he rocked the forest green pants but the shirt Is definitely not military issued.Chuckles was an undercover,hence the Magnum P.I. look.


What's your favorite 5 ,right now, list?Do you even have one?I'd love to know what figures your currently fixating on at the moment ;)

Comments

  1. I don't have one but I want one now! Hmm. Cool figures. Black Panther is pretty sweet. Chuckles? Made me chuckle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!Yeah it doesnt have to be figures either.It could be your favorite 5 items in your collection.With me it changes.Certain things stand out to me at certain points for one reason or another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a favorite five... but I sure do like that Lando.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty awesome,Fuji.I think a new line of 3 3/4 articulated Star Wars figures is coming out soon.Finally something current that I can collect!

      Delete
  4. Yes! Props to anyone who had Chuckles in their GI Joe collection back in the 80s!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most def!I loved his small role In the G.I. Joe film along with all the other new recruits.The scene where he grabs the missile off the HAVOC and hurls It at the Cobra HISS is priceless!

      Delete
  5. Lando!!! Looking forward to his return in The Rise of Skywalker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not looking forward to anymore Star Wars films but I am hoping for more 3 3/4 figures :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified