Game Room Revised

So ,I got this new recliner and have decided to move most of my gaming stuff into the living room.That Is ,until I decide to move everything somewhere else.For now ,It's the living room.As for the recliner,It's pretty damn cool.It plugs In so you can make use of  the back massage function and there's also a built in usb port to charge my phone,Infinx E-cig and anything else that might need charging  via usb.



Here's the new set up.


The following will be a pic dump of pretty much every game In my collection.You'll begin to notice a recurring theme.Can you guess what It is?




























These are all of the games I have loaded onto my Ps3 at the moment.




Comments

  1. When can I come over? =) Seriously though awesome chair and some cool games. Not into sports games huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks that I don't have a PS4,we could have played online sometime.I have the privilege of being a sports and video game fan ,which Is a win win because sport games are dirt cheap!The thing about sports games Is ,If its not current ,most people don't want anything to do with them. Since I played alot of them as a kid ,I'm able to go back in time with them.Plus being able to play with the older teams Is always a blast.It's crazy to think that at the time all of those games were initially released ,they were selling for well over the 30 dollar mark.Now most can be had for 5 bucks or less!

      Delete
  2. Very cool chair. I could use one for my living room.

    P.S. Back in the day, I was big on sports games too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to throw on some Madden 97 and relive some of those old childhood memories.Creating players ,putting college stars on NFL teams and whatnot.Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie