Marvel Universe - Bulldozer

When Brother Midnight said he had  Wrecking Crew member ,Piledriver ,for trade I was like "No doubt!" It turns out Piledriver wasn't the figure he had ,It was Bulldozer all along lol! That's all good Brother,I get them confused all the time.Funny thing Is,I used to own this figure.It came In a two pack along with the ever lovin'  Thing .I traded him away to Buzz of Action Figure Adventures ,and have wanted to re-acquire one since.In the end,I'm glad It turned out to be Bulldozer and not Piledriver.



Here he is next to the Wrecking Crew's leader, Wrecker.All I need now are Piledriver and Thunderball.


I know ,I suck at posing .Lately I just haven't felt that extra motivation to put my action figures in cool poses. Even If I did find that motivation,I'd most likely still suck at It.


The Wrecking Crew played a major role In the Secret Wars series.Well,not that major but they do  appear often and  have a lot of dialogue throughout.Here's Bulldozer and Piledriver commandeering some kind of  alien   weaponry .This Is the image that always pops In my head when I think about Bulldozer.Check out Wrecker down below telling Ock to shut up with Thunderball trailing behind them.




Well,not exactly a perfect translation,but I think this cannon makes a great substitution for the alien craft seen above.Heck I might even try to make my own someday.Toy not for real.

Stay tuned as I'm gonna be going over the rest of the loot from that trade package from Brother Midnight in the next couple of days,along with some other things I have on the way.  

Comments

  1. heh not one of my brightest moments but at least it worked out. Im trying to find this ziplock bag thats got 7 or 8 more Universe figures in it including Kang, Elctro and that green guy with the ball and chain that came with spiderman in the secret wars pack and Thanos but after a month of searching I still haven't found it so it might have moved to one of the storage lockers. My mind is slipping in my old age lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely up for another trade If you come up with those,unless I decide to just pick them off on ebay ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im looking man lol Somebody else has dibs on Thanos though (and the yellow and blue wolverine but I dont think you need him)

      Delete
    2. That's fine.I'm actually in need of a yellow and blue Wolvie,but not that bad.I have his first appearance uni so that's cool for now.Electro and Thunderball are on my want list.Kang too but not so much.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I think they are the most popular of the crew.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Had my chance to get this figure too but flubbed it badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have It,traded It away,and got it back.

      Delete
  5. The Wrecking Crew is such an awesome adversary in the Marvel Universe. The 6 inch Marvel Legends and he 3-3/4 Marvel Universe represented them well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you put the comic in there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ,Colin.That scene always sticks out to me when I think about Secret Wars.Even though super heroes and villains have powers,It's nice to see them manning a cannon every once In a while.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified