Transformers ROTF Power Bots -Optimus Prime

This was another toy acquired In that small hand me down haul I received a couple of weeks ago.I donated alot of the other stuff but decided this was a keeper.Even though It doesn't transform,It's  much larger than my voyager Optimus and displays well with 3 3/4 figures.





There's a handle on the back which allows for easy play when Optimus Is In flight mode.It works really well and Is a lot of fun ,actually, flinging him around with the flight sounds activated.


Below are a couple of pics that convey the actual scale of this figure.He's about the height of a Marvel Titans figure but has a ways to go to catch up to Lanard's King Kong figure.





                           I love the face sculpt ,especially when the eyes light up blue!Check out the                                                                 video down below for a demonstration.



One thing I absolutely love about the sound feature Is Prime's voice.I'm pretty sure It's that of  Peter Cullen's ,original 80's Optimus Prime voice actor! 


                                    






That about wraps things up for today.hope you liked the video.I plan on implementing them in my posts more often.Until next time..


"Autobots,Let's roll out!" 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!