Playmation -MODOK

I've passed by Playmation figures dozens of times, admiring the sculpts but that's about it.They are more like statues and couldn't possibly blend in with my Marvel universe figures.Until i came across MODOK at an out of the way Wal Mart one day.Now this might work because MODOK  doesn't really need any articulation.He's pretty much just a talking torso that would be  displayed in the background with the rest of my Marvel Universe villains.I passed him up but recently stumbled across one on ebay selling for $ 5.00 ,free shipping.I pulled the trigger and I'm glad I did.











Comments

  1. I almost bought this one but the sculpt was just to cartoonie for me. I still have the old toy biz one that works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?I thought it was the other way around.I think this one has a sleeker ,more Marvel Universe look to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he just kind of reminds me of those Disney Infinity things. He is cool looking but not the version of Modok I prefer.

      Delete
  3. Yeah I too want the toybiz one again. I would have Ray paint him much better though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Toybiz version but not enough to shell out 20 bucks for it.For 15 bucks less i got a decent stand in ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!