Marvel Legends 3 3/4 - Black Panther/Agent 13 (Civil War)

This was the second part of my fathers day gift.Actually,the cash was a gift ,the figures I picked up after the fact.I had already seen the film but I had to go back to it(thankfully it's on Netflix) to see Agent 13 in action.I'm not hip to the newer comics so I don't know much about her.I guess she's Agent Peggy Carter's niece .I thought about waiting  to see if they release any new movie based  3 3/4 Black Panther figures  ,but the willpower just wasn't there.If I wanted to be close to completing my Avengers movie universe collection,both he and Agent 13 were too much of an integral part to pass up.   

Agent 13 is a decent figure.Great sculpting all around .Her articulation style is more like the line of  figures we saw for the first two Captain America films.That,i like.


I don't like the wonky madness going on with her eyes,though.While symmetrical,they are very far apart and the right eye seems to be wandering just a bit.I guess having peripheral vision cant be all that bad,especially when you are constantly  surrounded by  Hydra soldiers and Comic Con nerds .




The Black Panther figure has great sculpting ,and looks just like he did in Civil War,BUT,just like the majority of Legends 3 3/4 figures coming out today ,he lacks waist and torso articulation.You can try,i guess,to put him in coll Black Panther like poses,but It will be difficult.Still,it's an updated Black Panther figure and i'm happy to add him to the collection.




My cinematic universe Avengers.Ones job is never complete.I still need Ant Man and Hawkeye. I'm thinking about a Legends 6 inch or the 2 inch Civil War Ant Man  given the fact that he can shrink/grow. 


Comments

  1. I like em! I just prefer the comic book versions from the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that mind state but I already have most of the comic versions I was after.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!