If Never Finishing What You Started Was An Olympic Sport,I'd Have A Gold Medal Around My Neck



Don't fret,If there's one thing I do decide to finish by the end of this week It will be  this post.Everything else I'm not so sure about.I am the champion my friend.The champion of leaving things undone.The winner when It comes to premeditated procrastination. The most unmotivated gold medalist you'll ever meet.Yup,this guy right here.I'll get excited about something ,a project or  an idea,haphazardly implement It,then quickly lose interest and move on.It's not that things won't get finished because they will,It's just gonna take a while.In fact ,If  I were In the  Olympics ,I'd most likely be the last one to tumble past the finish line.But that's kosher ,cuz In my world,It would earn me a Gold medal!



Head over to The  Rebel Page and see what got him the Gold!

20 Years Before 2000  creates 80's day!

Brother Midnight ,over at Green Plastic Squirt Gun needs a maid.


Jon from The Harvey Mercheum  chimes In and

Miss M  has a tune or two In her head!



Also,don't forget to  check out  Cool and Collected for upcoming assignments as well as some awesome pop culture and toy content!


Comments

  1. Ha! If you and I went head to head, I might give you a run for that medal. ;) I have so many unfinished "great ideas" I don't even know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be a race....or more like a casual stroll to the finish,lol.

      Delete
    2. Beautiful! This post in and of itself is pure poetry.

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much,TTB :)GLAD YOU JOINED THE FESTIVITIES!!!

      Delete
  2. If we all procrastinate, how do we get anything done? I can empathize with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we all procrastinate, how do we get anything done? I can empathize with this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!