DC Multiverse - Two Face

Another great DC character and figure,Orniphus sent me this awesome Multiverse Two Face figure.I'm not sure what the census around the inter-webs is  about this figure,but I like him.Looks must kill because the one half of Two Face Is so sharply dressed and decked out that the other half literally died.Actually,I'm not sure how Two-Face got to be the way he Is now but I'm pretty sure an acid bath may have had something to do with it. Isn't that always the way?I love this figure ,though,and he looks good on display.Thanks to Orniphus my DC collection is progressing.


"Team captain,call It In the air !" 


"...Heads It Is..."


"...I mean tails..AAAAAAH!"






Comments

  1. I enjoy Two Face, this figure is nice, though it's too bad (but appropriate) that his right hand is taken up by the coin. I like the design and execution of the 2 sided look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.I went to arm him with something and realized that he had no way of holding it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie