Recent Comic Book Pick Ups!

I stated in earlier posts that I wanted to read up on Miles Morales to get a better feel for the character. I think I'm on the right track with this recent TPB Ultimate Comics Spider-Man. Included is Miles Morales first appearance in  Ultimate Fallout issue #4. Looking forward to reading this! 

(Front)
(Back)
Much like the sports card collecting community, most of my comic book purchases on eBay always arrive with a couple of surprises. In this case, the seller was nice enough to include 3 free comics with my purchase. So cool! 

(Front)
(Back)
(Front)
(Back)
(Front)
(Back)

Comments

  1. Always happy to see a comic book post. It's fun to check out the covers... even if I never actually read the comic itself.

    I have been on a comic book kick in 2026. I feel like I've purchased more comic books this year than ever before. I even went to my local comic book shop last week (mainly because it was across the street from a store I needed to go to) and bought a Battlestar Galactica comic book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pop in my local comic shop once in a blue moon, not very often. I need to check in again at some point. It's always a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

CT Toys - Spider-Man (Classic)

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie